Shanti News and Specials
Make your Massage appointments today
2 year Anniversary Specials - EXTENDED Thru August
-Yoga 10 Packs - $75...Packs are good for one year - No Limit
-Yoga 5 Packs - $40...Packs are good for 1 year - No Limit
Come practice today!!
- Class sizes will be limited to 10 students in a class. The studio floor will be marked to indicate where mats should be placed. This is to ensure social distancing protocols are followed.
-Temperature checks will be required at the time of Check-in.
- Please only bring what you need for class. Please leave big purses, gym bags, etc. in the car or at home. We will not allow any personal belongings (except for your mat, towel, props and water bottle) in the yoga room.
- Students and teachers MUST wear a mask in the facility, masks can be removed after you are on your mat and ready to practice. Masks must be used after class and during your post class clean-up.
-Only 2 people are allowed in changing area at a time. Please be mindful of your fellow students and follow social distancing protocols at all times.
- Please wait on your mat in the yoga room for class to begin.
- We recommend you bring your own props for class. However, our props are available but must be cleaned before and after class, cleaning must be done with the Lysol spray we have available, and you must wear a mask while cleaning props.
- All areas will be cleaned and disinfected before and after every class.
- We will also be running 2 air purifiers with a UV-C light in the air chamber to sanitize and filter the air in the yoga room, these same air purifiers are in each massage room. Hand sanitizer and various cleaning sprays will be placed throughout Shanti for staff and your use.
- If you do not feel well, have a cough, fever, or cold/flu like symptoms , PLEASE STAY HOME
Shanti Wellness believes in providing opportunities for the entire community to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Through leadership, collaboration and teamwork we will continue to develop a fun and supportive environment filled with a wealth of options through which students, clients, patients, and web users can empower their mind and spirit while nurturing their physical self. Shanti Wellness aspires to inspire our community to make a commitment to health and well-being through personalized attention and services designed to foster participation in regular physical activity, connection to self, access to information, connection with providers that foster continuous personal physical/mental improvement and enlightenment.
Shanti is focused on personalized services fostering connection to an array of providers focused on the health and wellbeing of the ENTIRE person.
We welcome you to arrive at the center 15 minutes before every scheduled class.
No Cell Phone Usage beyond lobby.
Please silence all cell phones upon arrival.
No Cell Phones are permitted in the yoga room.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class start time to peacefully arrive and check in for class.
Please know that doors are closed and classes are closed for check in 5 minutes after every scheduled class time. If you arrive 5 minutes after a scheduled class, we welcome you to attend the next offered class.
Please keep all conversations and voice levels low once checked in to respect the space of other students or clients receiving wellness services.
Please refrain from conversation or keep speaking voices at a whisper inside the yoga room supporting the preparation of a calm, focused mind, connected body, and a peaceful space to practice your journey within.
Please arrive to practice with clean clothes, clean mats, clean bodies, clean feet, and hands.
No gum chewing is allowed beyond studio lobby, please dispose upon arrival.
Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes, or strong colognes, in practice space to respect others who may have allergies or aromatic sensitivities.
Please be mindful to always wipe down and clean any rental mats and/or studio props that you use with provided all-natural cleaning wipes located in every practice studio.
Please respect the space we all share and wipe up any sweat or moisture around your personal practice space helping us to continually keep and provide clean, healthy space for all students to practice in.
If you are unable to remain present for the full practice length of class please notify teacher of your need to leave early prior to the start of class to see if this is permissible.
Please keep all valuables at home as Shanti Wellness Center regrets that we are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon: 7:30am - 9:00pm
Tue: 7:30am - 9:00pm
Wed: 7:30am - 9:00pm
Thurs: 7:30am - 9:00pm
Fri: 7:30am - 9:00pm
Sat: 7:30am- 9:00pm
Sun: 7:30am - 4:30pm
SEE YOU ON FACEBOOK!